Starting University or Ausbildung

Kazem M • 11 November 2022

I live in München since about 1 year and want to study here.
I am graduated from university and want to start Programming University or Ausbildung but I can not find any Ausbildung or a way to start university here.

Could you please guid me

Answers (2)


Hi Kazem M thank you for your question! Indeed, it can be quite overwhelming to look for a suitable study program.
I understand that you would like to find a university or vocational program in IT. First of all it is important to check if you are eligible to start a university program, for this you will need to have a so called “"Hochschulzugangsberechtigung" this usually means that you have to provide proof that you are able to study at a university the requirements vary slightly according to what university you want to apply for. If you do not yet have this eligibility then you will need to take a course (Studienkolleg).
You mentioned you already have a degree from a university this might be enough. However, you should get this approved. You can contact the You can call them and make an appointment, they can help you or refer you to a place that can guide you. For the appointment please bring your ID and any certificates that you might have from you school and university.
I would also recommend that you read general information about the university application and system in Germany.

All the information is available in 9 languages, just select the world icon on the bottom left corner.

Please let me know if this information was useful. If you have any further questions or need further information, I am always happy to answer them!
I hope that you can university program that you love!

Best wishes
Yara Almuanizel

Kazem M

Thank you Yara Almuanizel
I am going to take a look in links that you shared.
And if I had question I will ask you again. Thank you ??

To post please log in or register.