Travel Document

Shadan • 12 May 2024
1 comment


i am from Afghanistan and i have been in German since two years. 3 months ago i got Subsidery protection from BAMF. now i have one year residency card. I applied for travel document but the foriegn athurity refused it and said you dont have the right to get the travel document. i lost my Afghan passport and now due the situation i can not get passport from Embssey. how can i get it? and do i have the right to have German travel document or not?


thanks in advance





Answers (1)


Hello Shadan , Thank you for contacting us. If you have subsidiary protection, you are not entitled to a refugee passport: If you do not have or cannot apply for a passport from your home country, you can apply for a "travel document for foreigners and stateless persons" (also known as a "gray passport") at your local immigration office: If you have any further questions after reading the links, please let me know. Best Barbara 

To post please log in or register.