Study visa

AhmadullahZadran • 1 August 2023

Hello

I have applied appointment for German study visa for master in computer  science since 2022 may 25.

Now it is my 15th month, but not specified my appointment date yet

How can I ask for my appointment  date status?

Kategorie
Other

Answers (16)

AhmadullahZadran

I have applied to Islamabad Pakistan
But nowadays i am in Afghanistan.

AhmadullahZadran

I have applied to Islamabad Pakistan
But nowadays i am in Afghanistan.

Moderation

Dear AhmadullahZadran thanks for getting back to us.
As I could read on the website of the German embassy in Islamabad, they have changed the appointment assigning system.
According to that, the Embassy announced that the registration list for student visa appointments opened on May 22nd, 2023, for students with admission letters from German universities for the winter semester 2023.
From June 5th, only appointments for Bachelor and Master students with unconditional direct admission for the winter semester will be accepted. The waiting time for appointments is expected to increase significantly, and priority will be given to scholarship holders and PhD students. Applicants with a CGPA of 3.7 or above will also be prioritized. The processing time for study visas after a successful application can vary from 4 to 10 weeks or more in some cases.
As I understood you, you already registered for an appointment in May 2022. Since the system changed and you might also need a new proof of your admission from the German university, you might consider to apply through the new appointment system from the embassy again. Here you can book an appointment to apply for a student visa at the German embassy of Islamabad.
Please let me know in case something remains unclear, need more information or have further questions.

AhmadullahZadran

Hello
Thanks for replying and helping
1: i have university admission already.
2: now i should apply for appointment again or no need
3: when i apply for appointment again, how much time may take again to give my interview?
Hope help me answer my questions very exactly

Moderation

Hello AhmadullahZadran
1. Is your admission still valid for the upcoming winter semester 2023?
2. If yes, you should apply for an appointment again because, as far as I understand, they changed the system and deleted every registration before that btw. not considering them for appointments slots anymore.
3. As it is mentioned on their website, the waiting time will increase. However, they didn't mentioned any specific amount of weeks. My apologies that I can give you any specific timeline.
My fingers are crossed that you will receive an appointment soon!
Please let me know if you have further questions.

AhmadullahZadran

Thanks for replying. I am happy having you
Please let me read that website also,
To know more.
So hope send me the link of the embasy

AhmadullahZadran

@Nguyen_Community Managerin
Hello
Please if let me have your own/private mail address.
I need to send u some pic/pdfs arrived from German institutes and from embassy

AhmadullahZadran

Or if cancel the old application and apply for a new application, when my interview will come, how much time it may take?

AhmadullahZadran

But i have mailed few times, but they do not answer me

To post please log in or register.