Sponsorship

SAKA • 10 July 2024
5 comments
0 likes

How can I get information or link to see any company that can Sponsor me from Nigeria to Germany. I need a job and I want to be out of Nigeria. Please if anyone knows the best way to go about this kindly enlightened me. If anyone also interested in sponsor me that we have agreement after getting their starting a work I will be praying back 

Kategorie
Job search

Answers (5)

Moderation

Dear SAKA , I have deleted your number for privacy reasons. You have to apply to companies in Germany, you can also email them to ask if they could sponsor you. If you are a skilled worker you might find a company that could sponsor you, it would be rare but who knows. Please read carefully the information I sent you in my last post. Best Barbara 

SAKA

That's what am saying. I don't know any company in Germany. If possible you can help me with the company name I will be very happy 

SAKA

That's what am saying. I don't know any company in Germany. If possible you can help me with the company name I will be very happy 

ehsanullah shahi

Hello dear barbara,

i am looking for networking and programming companies to sponsor me. Can you help me for searching such companies?

To post please log in or register.