Please ? some help

Azizzm • 8 June 2022

My daughters Maria 10 years und sara 3 years there mother asked me divorce since 1 month and all of them now in Dubai and i am now in Aachen city in Germany.

I came here since 6 month to find job i am senior pharmacist since 10 year 


What i can do please ?


Answers (3)


Hello Azizzm, thank you for your question. First of all I would recommend going to a migration advice center, they are specialized in question such as divorce and finding work.
I have found one in Aachen which also gives advice in English. You can phone them from Mon-Thur from 9am-12pm
or write an e-mail to make an appointment.
You can find contact information here (Migrationsberatung für erwachsene Zugewanderte (MBE))
One of the first steps to find a job, in your field as a senior pharmacist, is to see if your degree or training is regognized in Germany.
The IQ Network is specialized in guiding you through the recognition process of your degree. You can fill out this questionnaire:….
Please feel free to give us feedback if these advice centers were helpful.
I am always happy to answer any further questions.
Best wishes


Hello Azizzm, I have found out some more information. If you have custody of your child- that means if you were married when you had your child, you can all the following hotline that can help you get your children back as well.…
You can find the hotline at the end of the page.
You can also receive help in many different languages using the parent hotline:

Best wishes to you


Hello Azizzm, how are you? Were you able to find advice? I also found another center that specializes in cross border family conflicts and mediation.
I am sure they can further help you reach your children in Dubai.
If you have any further questions or comments please feel free to write them here.
Best wishes

To post please log in or register.