Humanitarian Asylum in Germany

@Baker_ 125 • 12 October 2023

yara almunaizel (community manger)

Mam I received email from noreply@haagermany.help this email and I uploaded all documents that is required now how much time it will take to give me positive reply 

Please give me information thanks 

Answers (3)

Moderation

Dear @Baker_ 125, thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately, we cannot tell you how long you will have to wait until you get a reply. Please note you will only be contacted if your application is successful. You will not be contacted if you application is rejected. Since the start of the federal admission program in October 2022, only 15 people have come to Germany though the program.
Please let me know if you have any further questions, best wishes.

@Baker_ 125

But the federal admission program said every month they will flee 1000 people you said they take only 15 people and how I can know my case is successful or rejected

Moderation

Yes, the german government made the promise to take in 1000 people. However, they were not able to keep this promise. The latest information I have is that only 13 people have come to Germany through the federal admission program. Unfortunately, you will not be informed if your application is rejected.
We have more information about the program on our Afghanistan info page: https://handbookgermany.de/fa/afghanistan-info?antkhab-mwdw=brnamh--jdy…
Best wishes

To post please log in or register.