Email from Federal Admission

zz • 30 May 2024

Dear Sir/madam

I have received an email requesting sensitive information, purportedly from the Federal Admission Program for Afghanistan. Could you please confirm if this is a legitimate contact point for the program?

Email:   sekretariat-bapafg@mail.s-r-s.org

Kategorie
Other

Answers (8)

Moderation

Hello zz, thank you for your question. Unfortunately, we are not part of the federal admission program. I will double check if this e-mail is trustworthy and let you know as soon as I receive a reply. This could take some time.
We also have more information on the federal admission program and other important information for Afghans on our information page: https://handbookgermany.de/fa/afghanistan-info
Best wishes

nazirazk

Hello I received an email from the following Email Address and asked me to click on a link and submit documents. Could you please help me if the email address is an Official Email address or not?

Sekretariat - BAPAFG <sekretariat-bapafg@mail.s-r-s.org

Your response and assistance is highly appreciated.

mkarimi

thank you for your message.

We hereby confirm that we have contacted you via the following email address: sekretariat-bapafg@mail.s-r-s.org. We would kindly ask you to follow the instructions and send us the necessary information and documents as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Secretariat of the  Federal Admission Program for Afghanistan 

Bundesaufnahmeprogramm für Afghanistan

برنامه پذیرش آلمان

Moderation

Dear mkarimi , We still do not know if the email is not a fake. We are not part of the federal admission program and we are still waiting for a response from them with the information if the email is correct. Best wishes Barbara 

To post please log in or register.