Citizenship.

ChrisNolan • 6 August 2023
1 comment
0 likes

Any recommendations for lawyers in Hannover, Niedersachsen?

I have been waiting for a long time for an appointment. 

Kategorie
Other

Answers (1)

Moderation

Hello ChrisNolan thank you for reaching out to us.
I assume you are looking for a lawyer, specialized in migration law. As far as my research shows a claim for failure to act ("Untätigkeitsklage") unfortunately doesn't speed up the process.
May I ask some questions before recommending you to a counselling center:
Which appointment are you waiting for? An appointment to get a counselling or to submit your application? Did you already apply via e-mail to einbuergerung@hannover-stadt.de
Your e-mail should mention the following:
1. reason of your appointment
2. Personal data:
- Surname, Name
- Birthdate
- Citizenship
- Current address
- Phone number
If you have not registered via e-mail, you can also call the foreigners department from Monday to Thursday (08:30 am to 4 pm) and Friday (08:30 am to 2 pm) to schedule an appointment. Please find their numbers on the Hannover website.
Or did you already send your documents and now are waiting for their final decision? In my research I saw a disclaimer that due to the current high workload the processing times can take more than a year.
I am sorry that I have no better news for you. If you would like me to support you to find a close counselling center where you can share your experience and might get more information about the process and the timeline, please let me know.
Happy if you get back to me, in case you have further question.

To post please log in or register.