Ausbildung

Fatimatokhi • 21 March 2024
5 comments
0 likes

Hallo respected sir and Madam, I have a problem. I need your help . Thank you so much.

Best regards. 

Fatima tokhi 

Kategorie
Workers' rights

Answers (5)

Fatimatokhi

Hello Mis Barbara, i am working in one hospital from 2018. i work there like nursing help. then i start my Ausbildung in 2020. i gave my examine in 2023 i passed my written and oral examine but practically i face to much problem. some people in hospital do not want that i get success. i give 2 time examine but unfortunately they once again they failed me. but in these 3 and half years Ausbildung practically i got every time Note 2 or 3. Things about this how any person to much bad in examine and get Note 5 or 6. this second practically examine they told me that i did some litter mistake.do you have any idea. any thing what i do now in this situation.
Best regards,
Fatima

Moderation

I'm sorry to hear about the challenges you're facing in your training. It sounds like you're being treated unfairly during your exams, and it's understandable that this situation is frustrating.
My advice to you is to seek feedback from your supervisor, calmly explain your perspective, and ask for advice on how to improve. Consider also speaking with a higher authority within the hospital or organization that oversees your training. This could be a teacher, counselor, or human resources representative. Faire Integration Schleswig-Holstein do you have any other ideas? I wish you all the best and if you have any further questions, please let me know. Best Barbara

Fatimatokhi

Hell Liebe Frau Barbara,
i talked to jobcenter they told me that talk to your school and tell me that please write my all mistake and sent me in my email in this case we can show to other person. i called to school that please write my mistake or tell me my all mistake then i will note it. they told me so sorry we cant do it. in this same hospital i got every time 2 or 3 Note. but near to examine every one against me. i am not in this hospital for short time i am here from 2018. no body still now said that my work is bad or any body or Pat. complain about me never ever. in 1st practically examine the hospital schulleiterin did a big mistake then i told her n my 3 teacher with prof that you did a mistake in my examine. in that time they told me now we cant pass you because we sent your dacmente sorry but you have other chance. now in this second chance they told me sorry you did same small mistake.
best regards,
Fatima

Advisor
Faire Integration Schleswig-Holstein

Hello Fatima Tokhi,
I am very sorry to hear about the problems you are facing. To better assess the situation and wether i have an idea, who could help you, I need to know the following:
what kind of Ausbildung are you taking?
where is the hospital based? Which Bundesland?
what passport do you hold? And what kind of residency permit do you have?
If you do not like to share these information publicly, you can write us an e-mail to: fi-beratung@advsh.de.
Best regards
Noha

To post please log in or register.