Asking for help

ziaudeenshagiwal • 10 July 2023
1 comment
0 likes

I have appointments from Germany embassy Islamabad Pakistan for interview i am so narious about it and yesterday i have applied for Pakistani visa in 1050$ dollar, and i find these All money from my relatives borrow, so please helping me and let me know is it important to go to Pakistan Germany embassy for interview process, from one-side i have face with fanancial condition very hard and this the risk for me if someone one can help me I will sending this email address privatel

Kategorie
Other

Answers (1)

Moderation

Hello ziaudeenshagiwal, thank you for your question. I am sorry that you now must spend so many resources to travel to Islamabad. Have you already received approval of admission and have been contacted by the service provider of the foreign ministry which is the GIZ?
Unfortunately, they cannot compensate you for your visa to Pakistan. The GIZ will contact you and book accommodation for you in Islamabad. They will not reimburse you with cash. Please wait for them to contact you.
In case you are still in Afghanistan please also wait for the service provider from the foreign ministry- the GIZ, to contact you. They will do so as soon as possible. If you move to Islamabad without being contacted by them first, you will not receive support once you are in Islamabad.
We have provided all this information on our Handbook Germany info page: https://handbookgermany.de/ps/afghanistan-info?thema=bundesaufnahmeprog…
Regarding the security interview, please do not worry too much it will take a couple of hours. Unfortunately, we do not have any further information on the questions that will be asked.
best wishes for you and hopefully you can soon come to Germany with approval of admission.
If you have further questions, please let me know.

To post please log in or register.