Asking for help

khansediqullah1 • 3 July 2023
2 comments
0 likes

-- German Foreign Office Scheduling System ---

Your appointment ID:

Hello sediqullah,

We confirm your registration on the waiting list for a visa as a skilled worker in Islamabad.

Please note that access to the visa section of the German Embassy Islamabad will only be permitted if your passport number P is correct and matches your current passport. Otherwise, access to the visa section will be denied.

Please send us the advanced approval of the Foreigners Office with the date 08.11.2022 within 7 days by email to visa@kabu.diplo.de. You will then receive information about your appointment.

Please note: If you do not send us the advanced approval within 7 days, your registration will be irrevocably canceled.

If you find that you have provided incorrect or incomplete information, please cancel your registration and perform a new registration. If you want to cancel your registration, please click on Cancel appointment.

Kategorie
Other

Answers (2)

khansediqullah1

What's going on my Case processing if someone let me know i will be glad

Moderation

Hello khansediqullah1
thank you for reaching out to us. Please note that I have deleted all your personl information to protect your identity.
It seems like you are waitlisted for an appointment at the embassy in Islamabad to apply for a visa as a skilled worker. Is that correct? Do you have a work contract and a pre-approval from the federal employment agency?

To post please log in or register.