Regarding get back to germany

Ghawsullah • 26 June 2022

Hello sir
Hope fine and doing well
Hope my question will be answered to me.
I am from afghanistan My fiancee who is from afghanistan but bornt from her afghani parents in germany in 2004 she return to afghanistan with her family to afghanistan in 2014 for 8year she engaged with me in 2022 now both of us plan to go to germany is our procedure is different from family reunification? Because in family reunification one of couple should be in germany but we both are in afghanistan and want to process our case from third country from pakistan.
How long our process will take because process of family reunification take more than 1year ?
Is our procedure will take long time or short time from the duration of family reunification .
It is remarkable that my finacee has red passport of germany.
Please guide me .

Kategorie
Other

Answers (2)

Moderation

Hello Ghawsullah, thank you for explaining your situation in such detail.
An option for you could be the a so-called visa for marriage, as you are not married yet. There are certain requirements for this visa, and you will receive a three-month visa in those three months you will need to get married in Germany. You can read more about it here: https://handbookgermany.de/en/live/marriage.html
Unfortunately, I can not tell you how fast the process will be. You can try and reach out to the German embassy in Islamabad and ask them what the process is like for this type of visa. Indeed the process might be slightly different since your wife is not in Germany.
There is also a specialized advice center that can help bi national couples with their residency. You can find their information here: https://www.verband-binationaler.de/beratung and write them an e-mail. They can help you further as they are experts in the field.

Let us know if you received further information. I hope that you and your wife can soon come to Germany

Best wishes
Yara

To post please log in or register.